2. The Law of Vibration. Each thing in life has its own unique vibrational frequency.
3. The Law of Attraction. Energy attracts like-type energy. Positive energy attracts more positive energy. Negative Energy attracts more negative energy.
4. The Law of Action. When opportunities arise action is often needed to help desires manifest.
5. The Law of Cause and Effect. Energy is circular; whatever thoughts, words and actions you choose for yourself and others will eventually come back to you to create your future reality.
6. The Law of Compensation. Whatever type of energy you give out, through your thoughts, words, and actions, comes back to you ten times stronger.
7. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy. Positive energy will always transmute (transform) negative energy into positive energy or the negative energy will be forced away.
8. The Law of Relativity. Your reality of anything depends on your point of view.
9. The Law of Polarity. Everything has two poles or opposites. There are many points of reference along the continuum from one polar opposite to the other. These points are instrumental in making small manageable changes to move from one place or emotion to another.
10. The Law of Rhythm. Everything has its own rhythm or cycle. Rhythm is needed to keep and restore balance.
11. The Law of Gender. Everything has an opposite. The opposites are needed so that either side can be truly known and appreciated.
12. The Law of Correspondence. Because everything is connected, all of the laws correspond to each other.