Friday, November 11, 2011

Awaken Your Power! - Book Update.

As many of you may have heard or seen on my web page, my new book, Awaken Your Power! is now available for sale!  I would like to say though, that I am still ironing out some marketing issues with BalboaPress.com and Amazon.com. For example, BalboaPress has some misinformation in its information about the book and the incorrect pricing of the kindle edition.  Amazon.com is offering the book, but only the kindle is appears to be ready. The paperback edition does not have a picture on its profile when a regular search is done.  Obviously, this is a frustrating for me, but I guess it is all part of the learning process. I know sooner or later everything will be as I want it. So when all of the issues have been corrected I will be having a virtual book launch as well as an physical book signing date.  I'll keep you posted on that.  In the mean time I was able to find this corrected link on Amazon. So if you don't want to wait and decide you want to buy the book now, I believe you can buy it here at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Joe Rapisarda
www.JoeRapisarda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment